July 26, 2014

SOON





From Göteborg, I went to Lund to see my friend Stephanie again. Two days at the beach. And outdoor movie. Awesome and relaxing. I'm going home SO slowly. And I'm now in Amsterdam at my friend Natasa's. I'm leaving for Ghent today, to see my other friend Kenzo. Then Brussels again. I'll be home on wednesday. I don't realise. But I can't wait to have my pictures !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

De Göteborg, je suis retournée à Lund pour voir mon amie Stephanie. Deux jours à la plage. Tellement parfait et relaxant. Je rentre TRÈS doucement. Je suis en ce moment à Amsterdam chez mon amie Natasa. Et je pars pour Gand aujourd'hui, chez mon ami Kenzo. Puis Bruxelles à nouveau. Je serai en France mercredi. Je ne réalise pas. Mais j'ai tellement hâte d'avoir mes photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment